Thursday, June 14, 2007

Justin: Harvest

I was also really blessed by this book. It's one of those very easy reads that you can just sit back and enjoy. I think I've read it a couple of times, and will probably read it a few more. I never grow tired of reading about what God has done in these guy's lives.

I particularly remember the guy that was demon possessed that God rescued, and it just hit me how real the spiritual realm really is.

This book just reminds me of 1 Corinthians 1:27 "God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise."

One of my favorite testimonies of all time can be found here The messages are entitled: "One Surrendered Life" #1,2

I look forward to reading this again one day when I have the time. It just shows how God can literally use anyone.

No comments: